The ideal candidate for this position is smart and passionate with excellent programming background and skills:
- Experience in software analysis, design and implementation
- Microsoft Certification is a plus
Your role will be to:
- Work as part of a team or independently, being able to handle multiple projects/tasks.
- Participate in architectural decisions thinking strategically and creatively when designing a technical solution.
- Effectively translate business requirements into technical requirements and create solutions accordingly.
- Produce high quality technical deliverables.
- Be involved in mentoring and support of junior colleagues and peers.
We currently use the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure
- C#, .NET Framework 4.5
- Workflow Manager
- SharePoint Server 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Project Server 2013, 2016 and Project Online
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server 2014
What you will love about us
- Flexible schedule
- Training & development
- Medical services
- Cool office
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- Project rotation and working with technologies that best fit your qualification and skill set
- Opportunity of working in the United States
- Coffee, tea and fruits on the house
- Customized career planning
- Additional paid vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Annual teambuilding, monthly team outgoings
- Relaxing area
- Professional training courses and certification
- Performance reward systems