Updated May 18, 2018.
We, UMT CG Software SRL, a limited liability company with the offices at 109 Republicii St. 5th Floor, Suite 2, Cluj-Napoca, Romania as the Data Controller (“UMT Software”, “we” or “us”), explain in this Policy how we collect, use and process information that we receive from you via our website and email. This Policy also describes how we collect, process, use, share and secure the personal information you provide, along with your rights and the choices you have regarding the use, access and correction of your personal information. For the purposes of the Policy, personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you use our website or email to contact us or submit your resume for an open position. Also we automatically collect information about you when you use our website to be able to best provide information to you.
Information You Give Us
When you fill out a contact form, submit your resume or provide us with other personal information actively, we collect that information for processing and use in accordance with this Policy. Below are instances of situations in which you have the opportunity to provide personal information to us:
- Uploading a resume via website
- Sending a resume to us via email
- Contacting us via the contact form on the website
- Sending an email to us
- Commenting or posting on the blog.
For the resumes, we collect at least your name, your email address, your phone number and any other personal information you provide in the resume itself such as date of birth, age, sex, previous employers and education.
For contact information, we collect your name, your email address and phone number.
For commenting and/or posting on the blog we collect your name and email address.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our website, your device is automatically providing information to us. The type of information we collect by automated means generally includes technical information about your device, such as IP address or other device identifier, the type of device and operating system. The information may also include usage information and statistics about your interaction with the website such as URLs of web pages that you visited, page views, time spent on a page, location data and other information about how you use the website.
Automated means of data collection include the following:
Log file information. Log file is automatically generated on our servers based on pages accessed by your browser. For instance, when you access a page on the website, our servers automatically record certain information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, URL.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for these purposes:
- To communicate with you.
- For internal operations, such as recruiting.
- To analyze the traffic on the website and improve its content and performance.
How We Share Information
We only disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- We use service providers around the world, including web servers, cloud storage, email services and others to run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We will disclose the data if necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants or legal process.
- In reorganization or sale of our company or assets, your data may be transferred, subject to the acquirer and its affiliates accepting the commitments made in this Policy and compliance with applicable law.
- We will otherwise share personal information only with your consent.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you first visit a website. For more information about cookies please see www.allaboutcookies.org
EEA Resident Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under “How to contact us”.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us as described under “How to contact us”.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing ground other than your consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to any and all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information only so long as we need it to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy. Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and its use. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, contract requirements, operational directives or needs and historical archiving. When we no longer need to use your personal information and there is no need for us to keep it we’ll either remove it completely or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
We employ physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard your information. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks.
Privacy of Minors
To access the website you must be 16 years of age or older. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent we will remove such information immediately.
The information about you that we collect process and use through the website or email is controlled by SC UMT CG SOFTWARE SRL, Cluj-Napoca. Services used to communicate with you are hosted and provided outside the EEA, including in the United States for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country. We take additional measures when information is transferred from the EEA, this includes having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA. We also rely on European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers outside the EEA.
We may revise this Policy from time to time by posting an updated version on the website. This version will become effective for you as described at the beginning of the Policy. Your continued use of the website is subject to the most current effective version of the Policy.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy please contact us:
SC UMT CG SOFTWARE SRL
Str. Republicii Nr. 109 Et.5 Ap.2
407270 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Phone: +40 264 441 054