As per our ongoing plan to release a cumulative update (CU) about every two months, the first cumulative updates pack is available for SP1 since beginning of March 2011.
- Patch will now detect and upgrade the language packs as well
- Licensing control is moved to its dedicated page in Central Administration
- PFS Reporting Cube just got better. Based on customer feedback, it is now possible to configure Project Server dimensions and Custom Fields that are included in the cube.
Localization addressed some texts and parsing issues especially in Spanish and French translations.
Fixed functional and configuration issues:
- kb1486 Error opening View Project Plan Values popup when the project has only one actuals period.
- kb1534 “Access Denied” error when an user without “Assign to Projects” permssion tries to save selected resources for approval.
- kb1535 Resources are selected in the Project Settings PDP
- kb1631 Global Fields mappings are deleted on SP1 upgrade
- kb1660 After setup runs on a server, the queue service is inadvertently changed state.
- kb1681 PFS cube dissapears after it is automatically build.
- kb1696 Queue is blocked by a job on a multi-server farm configuration.
Later edit: this was obsoleted by CU2, which also includes these changes. Please download Project Financial Server SP1 CU2 instead.