Objectives of this role:
- Building and implementing new tools, scripts, and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying them to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Deploy updates and fixes, provide technical support.
- Build tools to reduce the occurrence of errors and improve customer experience.
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate repeated tasks.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
What skills and qualifications are required:
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, especially maintaining Kubernetes clusters
- Proficiency with AzureDevOps Pipelines
- Good knowledge of PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Databases
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Experience in developing/engineering applications for a large company
- Experience with Linux VMs and command line
What you will love about us:
- Flexible schedule, remote working
- Great team actions
- Medical services
- Cool office
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- Customized career planning
- Additional paid vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Professional training courses and certification
- Performance reward systems
- Flexible benefits