To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Your role will be to:
- Learn UMT360 product capabilities and value proposition.
- Utilize LinkedIn and Zoominfo to effectively map up to 3 accounts a week.
- Identify the right contacts from each account aligned target personas
- Utilize Outreach to run standardized sequences to introduce the company
- Secure Initial Sales meeting and partner with Account Executive to qualify
- Follow up on inbound leads generated by the UMT360 marketing team
- Contribute to the evolution of our inside sales process
- Integrate effectively with US based inside sales team
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics, Outreach and Zoom Info
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Advanced English skills, both spoken and written.
What you will love about us:
- Flexible schedule
- Training & development
- Medical services
- Cool office
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- Opportunity of working in the United States
- Customized career planning
- Additional paid vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Professional training courses and certification
- Performance reward systems
- Flexible benefits