Are you curious and inquisitive by nature? Do you have the knack for finding the needle in the haystack? When faced with challenges, do you often find yourself taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture before making any decisions? Are you looking for a place where you’ll never get bored, and you’ll benefit from stability and job safety? Are you looking for an intellectually stimulating environment where you’ll be encouraged to speak your mind (assertively, of course)?
If you answered “Yes” to all of the questions above, we might be a match! Keep reading!
We are proud to say that:
- We’re a group of very smart, diverse, and interesting people
- We work on a highly complex and challenging product that is developed entirely on-site, which allows us to work closely with the developers, Product Owner, and leadership and management people
- We’re happy to have the freedom to put our mark on the product
- Knowledge-sharing and mentoring are super important to us
- We benefit from a flexible schedule, remote working, additional paid vacation days between Christmas and New Year’s Eve, medical services
- Everything we need to learn and grow technically and as a person is at our disposal: professional training courses and certifications, both in-house and external, a vast repository of learning materials
- At the end of the year, we can earn a Performance-based bonus
- For each new colleague that we refer, we’re eligible to receive a substantial bonus via the Employee Referral Program
- We receive competitive pay, according to our performances
- Our office is super colourful and cool, and we like to gather from time to time to catch up and enjoy the time spent together, at the office or during great team-buildings.
If your interest has peaked, here are just a few more details that we need from you:
- Proven Software Testing experience on a large-scale project or enterprise software
- Excellent logical thinking and great analytical skills
- Openness, courage to speak up, assertiveness, respect towards everyone
- Focus and commitment to your team’s and the company’s goals
- Initiative (this one is very important)
- Organized, methodical and pragmatic approach of tasks
- Great communication skills: self-awareness, the ability to tailor your message to the receiver
- Determined to learn and grow professionally, self-learner, self-motivated
- Fluency in English
- Some knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn: working with relational databases, scripting and object oriented programming
Do you check those ones too? Let’s meet and talk some more!